Friday, February 26, 2010

~*~*~* Happy One Week Birthday Prince Charming ~*~*~*~


I can't believe its been one whole week since I first saw your beautiful face. The joy you have brought your daddy, and sister and myself is unparallelled to ANYTHING we have ever felt. The love we have for you is immeasureable!

This week, you have proven yourself a strong little boy. You are holding up your head, pushing with your legs (especially when we try to burp you which you seem to HATE). You have cracked an illusive smile that we have yet to capture on camera-it looks just like your daddy's smile. It made me cry the first time I saw it. Its beautiful!

This week, you have chrisined everyone in the family with your um....well how shall I say it- PEE...even your big sister. She was not impressed. However she still begs to hold you-so she must really love you!

You are an additional ray in our already beaming sunshine and we are so thrilled you are here.

No comments: