Monday, April 12, 2010

Prince Charming at Seven/Eight weeks


Its so hard to believe that my precious perfect little boy is almost TWO MONTHS old! Where has the time gone? This time next week I will be spending my days at my office thinking of him-from 7-4pm and then rushing home to my kiddos. I have really enjoyed being off on maternity leave, and am hopeful that we might win the lotto between now and Sunday night so I dont have to go back to work!

I love my job, but I could really get used to being a SAHM thats for sure! I know that daycare is harder on the parents than it is of the child, I know that Prince Charming will be well....charming and his teachers will adore him-its just so HARD to hand over your child to someone and expect they will deliver the same level of care you would on a daily basis. I have faith...I have to have faith that they will.

The weather is warming up and its becoming beautiful on a more regular basis outside. I can hardly wait to get out and enjoy the nice spring weather (or all of the two weeks of it that we have) before it gets so hot out that you cant stand to be outside. The bluebonnets are out, and I am hoping to have pictures of the Prince and Princess before long on blog-those pictures always turn out so nice. So...more to come!

No comments: