Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy First Anniversary to us!







We made it 365 days as a married couple today. I hope to make it AT LEAST 49 more years with this man. I am reminded daily of why I love him but today was just so sweet to acknowledge for what it is, and what will be. Mr. Pod made me the best gift. Since today was our first anniversary and traditionally you give/get paper- he made me a photo collage of our firsts. First concert, first baseball game, first vacation (our honeymoon). VERY VERY sweet. I loved it!
I gave him tickets (paper) to Sting. It will be the 3rd time we have seen him- and the concert is on the same day as the first time we saw him with the Police in 2007.


We also enjoyed the top of our wedding cake. If it had been stored properly it probably would have tasted very good-it was still very moist and looked the same as the first time we laid eyes on it. HOWEVER, it had the faint smell and not so faint taste of old ice cubes. Well, if its good luck...we should have VERY good luck because we both suffered...I mean enjoyed a piece.

No comments: