Monday, January 18, 2010

35 week check in and appointment


Today the Princess and I went to my 35 week appt. We started the day with an ultrasound. My last appt. Doctor B was concerned that the baby was small-because I have measured small most of my pregnancy. At first, he said not to be alarmed but that I might have to up my calories (I have NEVER in my life been told by any medical professional to UP anything!) however after today, he said that everything looked on track! The baby weighs a little under six lbs, and we are set for Feb 22nd still. The fluid levels look good, baby looks good, head down-and butt up near my ribcage. I had no weight gain at this appt and my doctor said that if he had EVER seen a perfect ultrasound picture it was today. YAY! I am elated that I am doing what is expected of me, and despite my road blocks (McDonalds french fries, popcorn, Rice Crispy Treats, Crackers..well you get the idea) I am still able to stay on track!

I start my once a week appts by going next Thursday and then we just start the big clock countdown. I can't believe its almost time! :)

No comments: